Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Grade-B Officer Examination every year for recruiting suitable applicants for the post of Grade-B, which is an officer post for various branches of RBI all over India. Starting a career with RBI is not only a job opportunity but a commitment to serve the state and make an impression on the Indian economy. Working in RBI as a Grade-B officer entitles me to receive higher pay and perks that are not comparable with any bank within the banking system. This reputed job has a pay scale that attracts a huge number of candidates each year. Selection of RBI Grade-B examination is conducted through a national level competitive exam in three steps that are Preliminary examination, Main Examination, and final selection through an interview process.
RBI Grade-B Notification 2022
On 28th March 2022 Reserve Bank of India has released the latest notifications regarding the vacated post of RBI Grade-B Officer. The number of total vacancies for which the recruitment will be done all over India is 294. The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022 notifications and vacancy-related details are available on the official website of RBI. In the three stages selection process of the exam, candidates will reach the final interview phase after clearing Phase I and Phase II examination.
The online registration starts on 28th March 2022 and will continue on 18th April 2022. The call letter for Phase I and Phase II will arrive in May 2022 and June 2022, respectively. The tentative dates for the Phase I examination is 28th May (General) and 2nd July (DEPR and DSIM). The Phase II exam dates are declared as 25th June for General and 6th August for DEPR and DSIM. The candidates need to meet certain criteria like citizenship and nationality, an age limit between 21 years – 30 years but for candidates who hold Ph.D. Degree or M.Phil, the upper age limit is 34 and 32 years, respectively.
Many candidates aspire for the dream job. Here are a few RBI Grade-B preparation tips that are helpful for the upcoming RBI Grade-B 2022 examination:
- The first tip is to understand the syllabus of the exam very well, take knowledge about the previous year’s cut-off marks and get accustomed to the type of questions.
- After going through the entire syllabus and understanding the exam, it is important to take up a strategy to complete the syllabus. This needs you to make a weekly, monthly, or hourly study plan at your convenience.
- RBI Grade-B selection procedure consists of four sections in the preliminary exam that includes English language, reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. To clear the prelims, candidates need to cover the syllabus of all these four sections.
- In the Mains exam, candidates require to make a strategy for completing the Economic and social issues, Finance and Management, English Writing Skills sections to proceed to the further process of selection.
- At last, along with covering the entire syllabus, the candidates need to attempt section-wise as well as overall mock tests for checking weaker sections that need extra attention.
Only covering the entire syllabus will not help. Regular revisions and acquiring a vast knowledge about all the sections are required to ensure success in the exam. Refer to the RBI Grade B 2022 notification and prepare well in advance.